Welcome to the World Health Organization!

Hello delegates, my name is Stacey Dojiri and I will be your head chair for BMUN 66! Currently, I am in my fourth and last year at UC Berkeley majoring in Molecular and Cell Biology with a concentration in infectious disease and minoring in Global Poverty and Practice. 

This blog will serve to keep you updated on current events related to the World Health Organization, our topics, and general conference policies. 

We will be discussing two topics: the Acceleration of Global Disease Eradication and the Rehabilitation of Health Structures in Conflict-Affected Zones. A short summary of the topics, as well as the comprehensive topic synopsis, can be found here. 

As your head chair, I am here to support you throughout your entire research process. I hope that these two topics help you understand the complex and interesting connections between global health, politics, international relations, economics, and numerous other fields.

Feel free to email me at anytime at chief@bmun.org with questions! Happy 2018 and happy researching!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Role of Private International Actors in Public Health

Eradicating Neglected Tropical Diseases

Reconstruction in South Sudan