Vice Chair Introduction: Sabina Nong

Hi Delegates!


My name is Sabina Nong, a second year political science major/political economy minor at Cal. I am from Shanghai, China. It’s been a wonderful experience to enjoy my college time in a different culture and also to experience MUN with people from all kinds of backgrounds ;) 

I enjoy reading, traveling and watching TV series in my spare time. My favorite book is Catch 22 by Joseph Heller and my favorite author is Jorge Luis Borges. For TV series, I love Bojack Horseman, Rick and Morty, West Wing and my current fav is The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel :D.

Although I am a Political Science major and do not know a lot about biology, the super informative topic synopsis and abundant research help me to be more grounded in this timely discussion of disease eradication and rehabilitation of healthcare system.It has been such a great fun for me to be in WHO and I hope you enjoy as much as I do! 

Can't wait to see you guys in March and happy researching!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Role of Private International Actors in Public Health

Eradicating Neglected Tropical Diseases

Reconstruction in South Sudan